Saturday, May 19, 2012

If You Can't Buy It...











  ALAIA  Studded suede sandals




                                                     
                                   Zara Flat Jelly Sandals

blog about it... is my new philosophy. Or maybe I just want to convince myself that these gorgeous pairs doesn't need to be part of my shoe collection. The fact that they are covered in spikes & studs makes me fall in love even more.

My favorite is the first and the last one.
Which one's yours?








7 comments:

  1. haha I wish I could have all of these beautiful shoes too! and I agree, the studs make them all the better. The last two are my favourites <3 love your blog btw. just started following you on bloglovin! :)

    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ALAIA ones are to die for! Too scared to check how much they cost :-) maybe we can DIY some cute studded sandals.
    Have a wonderful week,
    Ivette
    silkenstein.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea Ivette... I'l try to come up how to diy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorites are the first and third ones.. simply gorgeous!

    Love,
    -Giuliana
    http://www.suededreamsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the Zara! its simple and chic!
    xx
    I Want It All

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those Zara ones are perfect!

    www.visforvogue.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete